Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday 18 March 2015

September 2013

I am so pleased to say that we have been nominated for the butterfly awards and that we have got to the final stage for voting, to say i am overwhelmed is an understatement.

The butterfly awards is an annual event, it is a special black tie/ cocktail dress event where people from all over the UK will come together to celebrate and recognize the achievements of families over coming baby loss and the health care professionals that support them. There are 14 categories and we have been nominated for author/blogger which is international. We are 1 of 7 people who have been nominated for this award. It opens for voting on 1st October 2013 and we have to get as many votes as possible. The awards ceremony will take place on 19th October 2013 in Birmingham. When i can share my profile i will be sharing it on to my blog. I hope all the people who have read and followed our journey will support us and help us to get as many votes as possible. Thank You for reading and supporting us.

 I am overwhelmed to get this far as i never thought in a million years that i would even get this far, I want to thank everyone who nominated me and our blog and thank everyone for there ongoing support through our journey

The voting for the butterfly awards is now open, please head over to our profile and vote for us, the link is http://www.thebutterflyawards.com/index.php/voting/userprofile/stacey89

Thank you to everyone for all their support.
We didn’t win an award at the butterfly awards but i am so proud of what i have achieved and to get as far as i did, part of it is raising awareness of trisomy 18 in memory of my son and keeping his legacy and memory alive.

1 comment:

  1. I never thought this Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser would work. I’ve been trying to get pregnant for at least 3 year and everything I tried let me down… but for some reason I had a gut feeling to try Agbara herbal Deep Cleanser remedy and few weeks after i used the herbs They sent to me, and my period was regular& I missed my period, took 6 pregnancy tests and my dreams came true. Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser is very good for women trying to get pregnant. I also love the fact that it’s all natural and completely safe. I definitely recommended this to anyone trying to have a baby. contact Dr cure Herbal Home Via ( drcureherbalhome@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete