Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday 18 March 2015

December 2012

1st December 2012, Angelo Jack you should be 5 weeks old today. Today is also your Auntie Laurissa’s 6th birthday. Mummy completed your project with the help of Nanny and Uncle Nicholas. All your Christmas tree ornaments are nearly gone already, I can’t believe how quick they have gone but it’s amazing as there is many people who want to have one to remember a very special little boy. Mummy is going to have to make more for you to keep up with the demand for them, just can’t believe how well they have gone down. It’s all for you Angelo Jack my special little boy. Mummy and Daddy miss you millions and loves you with all my heart but all your little projects are helping me as I know you will live on in many people hearts.

 3rd December 2012, there are lots of projects going on all around the world in memory of our little angels. A lot of people are doing angel trees, others are making graphics. Here are the ones that have been done for Angelo Jack.

7th December 2012, I went to London with Joel, we went to Saint Paul’s church for the SANDS lights of love service. It was amazing, it was a lovely service. We lit candles for Angelo and remembered our special little boy.  We stayed in a hotel for the night and had a walk around London. We went to winter wonderland and then back to the hotel. It was a nice break away and a nice change of scenery.

8th December 2012, while we were in London we went to Saint Paul’s cathedral before coming home. We had a look around the cathedral and walked up to the whispering gallery. While we were there we lit a candle for Angelo. Angelo Jack it is your daddy’s birthday today but you should also be 6 weeks old as well today. Mummy and Daddy love you so much. I went out on my first night out since having Angelo, I went to a lady’s night with mum and wow it was a good night.

9th December 2012, I went to a children’s Christmas party with mum and the kids today, I am so proud of myself as I had a cuddle with a 6month old little boy, it’s the first cuddle I have had with a baby since I had Angelo. It was hard but yet it felt so right. I feel that Angelo is saying its ok mummy, it’s time to move on, he says I am healed now I’m in heaven and now it’s time for you to heal. I will always love you Angelo Jack, I will never forget you. You will always live in my heart and through me you will live on now and always.

10th December 2012, I went to the hospital today to see the consultant with regards to the 3rd degree tear that I had from having Angelo. They explained what it was and have said that I got it because Angelo was back to back and was born being a star gazer with his head extended back and the fact that he was born so quickly too. They have given me some good news and have said that they are happy for me to have another normal birth again in the future as I have had no major problems. They have said that it’s healing very well so all in all a very good day.  I have created another memorial page for Angelo today too, the link is http://angelo-jack-smith.gonetoosoon.org/ feel free to go on and leave a candle or a written tribute.

13th December 2012, I received a letter in the post this morning saying that one of your balloons had been found, It was found between clapthorn and upper Benfield near oundle, it was found on the 7th December, the day before your Daddy’s birthday.

14th December 2012, I rang the gentleman up who found your balloon and asked him which one it was and he informed me that it was the red and silver love heart that mummy and daddy released for you. I thanked him very much for sending us a little note and also for sending us back the note that mummy attached to your balloon.

16th December 2012, i set up a fundraising page on Facebook for Angelo Jack, the link for this page is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Angelo-Jacks-Special-Star/464223330303095. Angelo Jack you are so special to us, not a day goes by where we don't think about you. Angelo's Christmas tree decorations are selling extremely well.

23rd December 2012, today is Mummy's birthday, its so hard knowing that i should have an 8 week old baby here celebrating with me. Its my 1st birthday as a Mummy and you should be here with me not up in the clouds.Your Daddy bought me my 1st Mum card and made me cry with it, i know you are always with me Angelo. Love you so much Angelo Jack.

25th December 2012, Christmas day was so hard without you, my mind did nothing but think about you, Mummy had a few tears, and Daddy was working. Both of your Nanny’s had a few tears too. We all miss you dearly but there’s not a day that goes by where we don’t think about you.  Angelo Jack you should be here with us celebrating your 1st Christmas with us, Mummy and Daddy miss you so much it hurts, we ask our selves will it ever get any easier, will our hearts ever mend.  Daddy bought me a star to remember you by, it means the world to me, Nanny and pappy got us a tree in your memory, Nanny and Grandad got us a pooh bear with angel wings in your memory, you will never ever be forgotten. Love you and miss you millions son. I just wish I could turn back the hands of time and have you here with us. We miss you so much Angelo Jack.

29th December 2012. We are doing well with your page, we have 98 likes on it all ready  we are hoping to get it to 100 by the new year. Together we will raise awareness of T18 and together you will live on through your memory and in us. Love you so much Angelo Jack.

31st December 2012, we are at 100 likes on your fundraising page. The link is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Angelo-Jacks-Special-Star/464223330303095

Please check us out, Like and share, help us to get the awareness of T18 out there and open up people eyes. Thank you for your support throughout our pregnancy, please carry on supporting us by helping us to get the awareness out there. Thank you

1 comment:

  1. I never thought this Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser would work. I’ve been trying to get pregnant for at least 3 year and everything I tried let me down… but for some reason I had a gut feeling to try Agbara herbal Deep Cleanser remedy and few weeks after i used the herbs They sent to me, and my period was regular& I missed my period, took 6 pregnancy tests and my dreams came true. Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser is very good for women trying to get pregnant. I also love the fact that it’s all natural and completely safe. I definitely recommended this to anyone trying to have a baby. contact Dr cure Herbal Home Via ( drcureherbalhome@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete