Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday 18 March 2015

October 2013

26th October, today is the day that we are having your party for your 1st birthday, i hope you are watching over us and laughing and smiling at your mummy and daddy as we have a good time just for you, we played on the bouncy castle, released balloons and lanterns, we hope you got them, love you lots and miss you millions.

27th October 2012, Happy 1st Birthday Angelo Jack, this is a picture of his birthday cake, made by his great grandma, we still celebrated his birthday even though you are up in heaven.



1 comment:

  1. I never thought this Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser would work. I’ve been trying to get pregnant for at least 3 year and everything I tried let me down… but for some reason I had a gut feeling to try Agbara herbal Deep Cleanser remedy and few weeks after i used the herbs They sent to me, and my period was regular& I missed my period, took 6 pregnancy tests and my dreams came true. Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser is very good for women trying to get pregnant. I also love the fact that it’s all natural and completely safe. I definitely recommended this to anyone trying to have a baby. contact Dr cure Herbal Home Via ( drcureherbalhome@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete