Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday 5 July 2018

September 2016


We had a straight forward pregnancy even though we were under consultant care and classed as high risk. it was a mixture of emotions throughout the pregnancy.  Our 2nd rainbow was  born 5 days  early, We had a beautiful little boy who arrived in to this world on 13th September 2016 at 11:39 weighing 8lb 14oz, we named him Andreas Jack Smith. we got out of hospital and  came home 14th September 2016. He doing really well, he has been to kingsthorpe crematory with his big sister and met his big brother, we tell him about Angelo every day and know that he is watching over us. Angelo we will never forget you, we love you so much, Love Mummy, Daddy, Alicia Jasmine and your new little brother Andreas Jack x x x x

1 comment:

  1. I never thought this Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser would work. I’ve been trying to get pregnant for at least 3 year and everything I tried let me down… but for some reason I had a gut feeling to try Agbara herbal Deep Cleanser remedy and few weeks after i used the herbs They sent to me, and my period was regular& I missed my period, took 6 pregnancy tests and my dreams came true. Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser is very good for women trying to get pregnant. I also love the fact that it’s all natural and completely safe. I definitely recommended this to anyone trying to have a baby. contact Dr cure Herbal Home Via ( drcureherbalhome@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete