Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday 5 July 2018

December 2015


This is a strange month as i am still feeding Alicia and on the pill, I have just come out of hospital with Alicia as shes been poorly with bronchilitis,  i have just found out i am pregnant again with baby number 3 that is due the 18th September 2016. I'm not sure how to feel about this as it defiantly was not planned but i belief that its meant to be and that everything happens for a reason, hopefully this pregnancy will be as straight forward as Alicia's.

1 comment:

  1. I never thought this Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser would work. I’ve been trying to get pregnant for at least 3 year and everything I tried let me down… but for some reason I had a gut feeling to try Agbara herbal Deep Cleanser remedy and few weeks after i used the herbs They sent to me, and my period was regular& I missed my period, took 6 pregnancy tests and my dreams came true. Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser is very good for women trying to get pregnant. I also love the fact that it’s all natural and completely safe. I definitely recommended this to anyone trying to have a baby. contact Dr cure Herbal Home Via ( drcureherbalhome@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete