Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday 18 March 2015

March 2012

On the 5th March 2012, I had my first midwife appointment, my midwifes name is Diane Burton, and she is a lovely lady. Mum came with me as Joel was at work. At this time I was 8 weeks pregnant, going from the first day of my last period (08/01/2012). I discussed all the information to do with the pregnancy. I was booked in to see her again on the 22nd march 2012. I was convinced that it was the 19th march.

On the 19th March I went back to the doctors with dad to see Diane again, only 3 days early but she still saw me and did my blood tests. Dad found it funny that I was 3 days early and took the piss out of it but we were all laughing. When we got back home I told mum what had happened and she sat and laughed and said see I told you there was something about the 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment